Hotel MyStays Fukuoka-Tenjin
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Fukuoka (Tenjin), Hotel MyStays Fukuoka-Tenjin is within a 15-minute walk of Fukuoka Art Museum and Fukuoka Asian Art Museum. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Tochoji Temple and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Ohori Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 217 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Digital programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
This hotel has 7 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Sushisen serving guests of Hotel MyStays Fukuoka-Tenjin. Breakfast is available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests who wish to send luggage to the property prior to arrival must contact the property in advance for approval. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -24-hour front desk