Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hyatt Regency Greenwich in Old Greenwich, you'll be by the sea, within a 15-minute drive of Chelsea Piers and Capitol Theatre. This 4-star hotel is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Purchase College and 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from Westchester County Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 373 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Winfields, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
E. Gaynor Brennan Golf Course - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Museum of Black World War II History - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Stamford Center for the Arts - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Stamford Public Library - Ferguson Library - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Fernando Luis Alvarez Gallery - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Stamford Town Center - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Bush Holley House Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
First Presbyterian Church - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Cummings Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Putnam Cottage - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Greenwich Point Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Chelsea Piers - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Greenwich Ferry Dock - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Cove Island Park - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Bruce Museum of Arts and Science - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County) - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 60.6 km / 37.7 mi
New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal) - 50.8 km / 31.5 mi
Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic) - 87.1 km / 54.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Greenwich is White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 5 AM to 11 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available