Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Old Greenwich, Hyatt Regency Greenwich is in the suburbs, a 4-minute drive from E. Gaynor Brennan Golf Course and 8 minutes from Fort Stamford Park. This 4-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Museum of Black World War II History and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Fernando Luis Alvarez Gallery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 373 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and a turndown service.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Winfields, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 5 AM to 11 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas