With a stay at APA Hotel Hakata-Ekimae in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Marine Messe Fukuoka and Canal City Hakata. This hotel is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from PayPay Dome and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Hakataza Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 109 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at モーニングエース serving guests of APA Hotel Hakata-Ekimae. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amu Plaza Hakata - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Canal City Hakata - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Yanagibashi Rengo Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jotenji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tochoji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kushida Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 75.2 km / 46.7 mi
The preferred airport for APA Hotel Hakata-Ekimae is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Wheelchairs available on site