Sutton Hotel Hakata City
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Sutton Hotel Hakata City places you in the heart of Fukuoka, within a 15-minute walk of Tochoji Temple and Kushida Shrine. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Hakata Machiya Folk Museum and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Ohori Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property charges a daily storage fee for 2 or more pieces of luggage or packages. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)