A stay at Hotel Sunline Fukuoka Ohori places you in the heart of Fukuoka, within a 15-minute walk of Port of Hakata and Ohori Park. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from PayPay Dome and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Canal City Hakata.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.Dining
At Hotel Sunline Fukuoka Ohori, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Heiwadai Athletic Stadium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Port of Hakata - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Maizuru Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Fukuoka Castle - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ohori Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Youth Science and Culture Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fukuoka Prefectural Museum of Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Fukuoka Library - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nishi Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ankokuji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Fukuoka International Church - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shintencho Arcade - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hawks Town - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Solaria Plaza - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Suzaki Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 81.2 km / 50.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Sunline Fukuoka Ohori is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Off-street parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Handrails in hallways