Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Yachthafenresidenz Hohe Duene in Rostock, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 15-minute drive of Warnemunde Beach and Marina Warnemuende. This 5-star hotel is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Marienkirche and 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from Town Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 368 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. This Mediterranean hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Brasserie, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the beach bar or one of the 5 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Rostock? This hotel has facilities measuring 4600 square feet (414 square meters), including conference space. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marina Warnemuende - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Marine Science Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Warnemuende Church - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Warnemuende Kur Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Warnemuende Lighthouse - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Warnemunde Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Meyers Mill - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Warnemunde Lighthouse - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Wilhelmshöhe - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Karl's Village of Discovery - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Gelbensande Hunting Castle - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Rostock Port - 22.9 km / 14.3 mi
Marienkirche - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
IGA Park - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Klockenhagen Open-air Museum - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
The preferred airport for Yachthafenresidenz Hohe Duene is Rostock (RLG-Laage) - 50.5 km / 31.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 24,50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 300 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Children's club (free)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Marina on site
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach bar
- -Year Built - 2005
- -Number of bars/lounges - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 368
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4600
- -Conference space size (meters) - 414
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Lazy river