Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Salvador (Armacao), Bahiamar Hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Garden of Allah and Armação Beach. This beach hotel is 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Fonte Nova Stadium and 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from Porto da Barra Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at Marlin Restaurante, a beachfront restaurant which features a bar and an ocean view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers