Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sol Victoria Marina, you'll be centrally located in Salvador, within a 15-minute drive of Porto da Barra Beach and Fonte Nova Stadium. This family-friendly hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Federal University of Bahia and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Castro Alves Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 235 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.
Dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a waterslide. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between BRL 25 and BRL 25 for adults, BRL 25 and BRL 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: BRL 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free reception
- -Luggage storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Children's pool
- -Free valet parking
- -WiFi (surcharge)