Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sol Victoria Marina, you'll be centrally located in Salvador, within a 10-minute drive of Forte de Santo Antonio da Barra and Porto da Barra Beach. This family-friendly hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Sao Francisco Church and Convent of Salvador and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Hill of Christ.
Make yourself at home in one of the 235 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.
Dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a waterslide. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Breakfast fee: between BRL 25 and BRL 25 for adults, BRL 25 and BRL 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: BRL 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.50 per accommodation, per night
- -Children's pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free valet parking
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk