Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Deville Prime Salvador in Salvador (Itapua), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Vinicius de Moraes Square and Itapua Lighthouse. This 4-star hotel is 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from Fonte Nova Stadium and 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from Sao Francisco Church and Convent of Salvador.
Make yourself at home in one of the 206 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities.
Grab a bite at Sabores de Itapua, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Salvador? This hotel has facilities measuring 2583 square feet (240 square meters), including a meeting room. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Pet fee: BRL 80 per pet, per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.50 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Steam room
- -Children's club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free valet parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas