Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Okada in Hakone, you'll be in the historical district, just a 1-minute walk from Hakone Hot Springs and 6 minutes by foot from Gyokuren Shrine. This 4-star ryokan is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Tamadare Falls and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Key Hiraga Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 117 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and electric kettles.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 1500 meters.
Grab a bite at Sky Lounge, one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. This ryokan has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from August to August.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1000.0 per day
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Free valet parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas