Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Okada in Hakone, you'll be in the historical district, just steps from Hakone Hot Springs and 6 minutes by foot from Tamadare Falls. This 4-star ryokan is 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Lake Ashi and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Odawara Castle.Rooms
Stay in one of 117 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and safes.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Sky Lounge, one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. This ryokan has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakone Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tamadare Falls - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shogenji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sounji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Honma Yosegi Art Museum - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Natural History - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Suzuhiro Kamaboko Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Odawara Castle - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Tsujimura Botanical Garden - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Odawara Wanpaku Land - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Harune Odawara - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Odawara Catholic Church - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Chisuji Falls - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Kofukuin Temple - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Lake Ashi - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Okada is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 158.6 km / 98.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from August to August.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 17 December 2018 to 28 February 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Spa tub
Alternate facilities will be available offsite during the renovation.Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 117