Hyatt Regency Hakone Resort and Spa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Hakone (Gora), Hyatt Regency Hakone Resort and Spa is within a 5-minute drive of Hakone Gora Park and Hakone Kowakien Yunessun. This 4.5-star resort is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Hakone Open Air Museum and 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Lake Ashi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy French cuisine at Dining Room Western, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Hakone? This resort has 1141 square feet (106 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests who wish to enjoy dinner service at any onsite restaurant during their stay are encouraged to contact the property before arrival to make a reservation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Dinner is not included in the half board rate plan for children age 12 or younger. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4068 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 03 September 2018 to 21 December 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Free train station pickup
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Free wired Internet