With a stay at Hyatt Regency Hakone Resort and Spa in Hakone (Gora), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Hakone Gora Park and Hakone Kowakien Yunessun. This 4.5-star resort is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Hakone Open Air Museum and 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Lake Ashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including hot springs and a spa tub. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Dining Room Western, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Hakone? This resort has facilities measuring 1141 square feet (106 square meters), including conference space. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakone Museum of Art - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Hakone Gora Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Sengokuhara Onsen - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ōwakudani - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hakone Kowakien Yunessun - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hakone Open Air Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Okada Museum of Art - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Hakone Geo Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Chisuji Falls - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Pola Museum of Art - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Hakone Ropeway - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Miyagino Hayakawa Breakwater Cherry Blossoms - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Mount Kamiyama - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Hakone Venetian Glass Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Museum of the Little Prince - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Hakone Resort and Spa is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 167.1 km / 103.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to the suspension of the Hakone Tozan Railway from the typhoon on October 12, 2019, the property recommends guests arrive using personal transportation or contact the property in advance for public transportation recommendations. Guests who wish to enjoy dinner service at any onsite restaurant during their stay are encouraged to contact the property before arrival to make a reservation. Dinner is not included in the half board rate plan for children age 12 or younger.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 4181 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Water dispenser
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1141
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free train station pickup
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 106
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking