Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Yugawara, Tsubaki is in the mountains, a 4-minute drive from Yugawara Art Museum and 6 minutes from Manyo Park. This 4-star ryokan is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Lake Ashi and 8.7 mi (14 km) from Hakone Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. 26-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax and unwind with body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including hot springs and a sauna. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). Free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Shopping on site
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Free valet parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk