Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Oklahoma City, just a 5-minute walk from Chesapeake Energy Arena and 8 minutes by foot from Myriad Botanical Gardens. This spa hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Oklahoma State Fair Arena (The Big House) and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Cox Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 311 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and Smart televisions. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at 10 North Grille, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Oklahoma City? This hotel has facilities measuring 66000 square feet (6132 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Red Earth Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
American Banjo Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chesapeake Energy Arena - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Stage Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Myriad Botanical Gardens - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Oklahoma State Fair Arena (The Big House) - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cox Convention Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Red Pin Bowling Lounge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Oklahoma City Museum of Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Civic Center Music Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Union Station - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Centennial Land Run Monument - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
OU Medical Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel is Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 12.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Year Built - 2002
- -Number of floors - 15
- -Total number of rooms - 311
- -Conference space size (feet) - 66000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 6132
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms