Located in Doi Saket, Horizon Village & Resort Chiangmai is on the riverwalk, a 2-minute drive from Tweechol Botanical Garden and 12 minutes from Thepanya Hospital. This 4-star hotel is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Central Festival Chiangmai and 8.7 mi (14 km) from Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 159 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a lazy river and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Mhuy Na, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Doi Saket? This hotel has facilities measuring 39525 square feet (3672 square meters), including a conference center. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tweechol Botanical Garden - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mae Kuang Dam Lookout Point - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Thepanya Hospital - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Central Festival Chiangmai - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Wat Gatekaram - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Maejo University - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Riverside - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Muang Mai Market - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Warorot Market - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Chiang Mai Night Bazaar - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Meechok Plaza - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Chiang Mai Rajabhat University - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Tha Pae Walking Street - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Hidden Village - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
The preferred airport for Horizon Village & Resort Chiangmai is Chiang Mai Intl. Airport (CNX) - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 750
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: THB 220 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 700.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Lazy river
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free valet parking
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of outdoor pools - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 39525
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3672
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle rentals on site