Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Maninarakorn Hotel places you in the heart of Chiang Mai, within a 10-minute walk of Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and Chiang Mai Gate. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Tha Phae Gate and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Riverside.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 118 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chiang Mai Night Bazaar - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chiang Mai Gate - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Riverside - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Art in Paradise - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tha Phae Gate - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Chiang Mai Night Bazaar Shopping Centre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Central Chiang Mai Memorial Hospital - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Wat Si Supan - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Warorot Market - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Wat Sri Suphan - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Wat Chedi Luang - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sunday Walking Street Market - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Muang Mai Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Buak Haad Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Maninarakorn Hotel is Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6:30 AM to 10 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 250 for adults and THB 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 160 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 80 (one-way), (from 8 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 650 per night
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Reception hall
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 118
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Meeting rooms