Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Aloft Chapel Hill in Chapel Hill, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 10-minute drive of University of North Carolina and Franklin Street. This golf hotel is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Duke University and 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Streets at Southpoint Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Satellite programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5.00 mi.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Chapel Hill? This hotel has facilities measuring 600 square feet (56 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
North Carolina Botanical Garden - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Finley Golf Course - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gimghoul Castle - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Paul Green Theatre - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Dean Smith Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The Carolina Basketball Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Coker Arboretum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
University Mall - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
University of North Carolina - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kenan Stadium - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Morehead Planetarium - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Memorial Hall - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Franklin Street - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Horace Williams House - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Ackland Art Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Aloft Chapel Hill is Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.) - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.00 and USD 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2010
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Total number of rooms - 130
- -Conference space size (feet) - 600
- -Conference space size (meters) - 56
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms