Located in Chapel Hill, Aloft Chapel Hill is connected to a shopping center, within a 5-minute drive of North Carolina Botanical Garden and Dean Smith Center. This golf hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from University of North Carolina and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Franklin Street.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. 42-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5.00 mi.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Chapel Hill? This hotel has facilities measuring 600 square feet (56 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
North Carolina Botanical Garden - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Finley Golf Course - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gimghoul Castle - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Paul Green Theatre - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Dean Smith Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The Carolina Basketball Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Coker Arboretum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
University of North Carolina - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
University Mall - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Franklin Street - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Horace Williams House - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Morehead Planetarium - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Memorial Hall - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Kenan Stadium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ackland Art Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Aloft Chapel Hill is Raleigh - Durham Intl. Airport (RDU) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.00 and USD 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 13 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 600
- -Conference space size (meters) - 56
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby