Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at La Fayette Suites Providencia in Santiago, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Palacio de la Moneda and Plaza de la Constitucion. This family-friendly hotel is 3.7 mi (6 km) from San Cristobal Hill and 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from National Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a health club or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- -Meeting rooms
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Health club
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property