Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hampton Inn Albany-Wolf Road (Airport) in Albany, you'll be a 3-minute drive from Colonie Center Mall and 7 minutes from University at Albany SUNY. This hotel is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Palace Theater and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Times Union Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 153 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Albany? This hotel has facilities measuring 456 square feet (41 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Colonie Center Mall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Pruyn House - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Northway Mall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Albany County Hockey Facility - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Watervliet Shaker National Historic Site - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Siena College - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Curtain Call Theater - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Albany NanoTech Complex - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Westland Hills Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Westgate Plaza - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Crossgates Mall - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Lions Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
University at Albany SUNY - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Ten Broeck Mansion - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Palace Theater - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Schenectady, NY (SCH-Schenectady County) - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County) - 54.8 km / 34.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Albany-Wolf Road (Airport) is Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available from 5 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: USD 5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 456
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (meters) - 41
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available