Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
42 The Calls is in the heart of Leeds, within a 5-minute walk of Corn Exchange and Leeds Kirkgate Market. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Victoria Quarter and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Trinity Leeds Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Corn Exchange - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Leeds Dock - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Briggate - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Leeds Kirkgate Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Canal Wharf - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
The Tetley - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Holy Trinity Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Victoria Quarter - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Trinity Leeds Mall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
City Varieties Music Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
West Yorkshire Playhouse - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Leeds City Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Leeds Grand Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Armouries - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Crown Point Shopping Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood) - 64.7 km / 40.2 mi
The preferred airport for 42 The Calls is Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note if arriving after 11pm the front door will be locked, please press the door bell for assistance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.75 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 19.95 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Luggage storage