42 The Calls
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
42 The Calls is centrally located in Leeds, a 4-minute walk from Corn Exchange and 5 minutes by foot from Leeds Kirkgate Market. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Trinity Leeds Mall and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Victoria Quarter.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Brasserie 44, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Corn Exchange - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Briggate - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Leeds Kirkgate Market - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Leeds Dock - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Canal Wharf - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Victoria Quarter - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Holy Trinity Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Tetley - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
City Varieties Music Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Trinity Leeds Mall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Leeds City Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Leeds Grand Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Armouries - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Crown Point Shopping Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
West Yorkshire Playhouse - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood) - 64.7 km / 40.2 mi
The preferred airport for 42 The Calls is Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.75 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 19.95 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 41
- -Year Built - 1887
- -Luggage storage