When you stay at Long Beach Lodge Resort in Tofino, you'll be on the beach, a 3-minute drive from Chesterman Beach and 6 minutes from Mackenzie Beach. This 4-star resort is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Pacific Rim National Park Reserve and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Cox Bay Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cox Bay Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Clayoquot Sound - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chesterman Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Frank Island - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Pacific Rim National Park Reserve - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tofino Botanical Gardens - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Mackenzie Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Radar Hill - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Alternative Tofino's Indoor Climbing Gym - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Eagle Aerie Gallery - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Tofino Bike Park - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Schooner Cove - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Tonquin Park - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Spruce Fringe Trail - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Wickaninnish Beach - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tofino, BC (YAZ) - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Tofino, BC (YTP-Tofino Harbour Seaplane Base) - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The preferred airport for Long Beach Lodge Resort is Tofino, BC (YAZ).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
Guests will receive an email 7 days before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10.00 and CAD 20.00 for adults, CAD 10.00 and CAD 15.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby