Matava - Fiji...Untouched
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Matava - Fiji...Untouched in Kadavu Island, you'll be on the waterfront and within the region of Waisalima Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private patios. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Enjoy international cuisine at The Terrace, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and a library. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Diving and recreational fishing activities must be booked in advance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to get details. Matava is located on the island of Kadavu. Domestic flights are not included in the cost of accommodation. Flights to the island are limited and have varied schedules from different locations. Boat transfers from Kadavu Airport to the resort are included. Guests must contact the resort with flight and arrival information to arrange for a transfer to the resort. Guests must contact the hotel using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via airplane and boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 6 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 100 per week (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: FJD 200 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free airport transportation
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Free beach shuttle
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Spa services on site
- -Picnic area
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Beach towels
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas