Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Britannia Excelsior in Cadenabbia, you'll be on a lake, within a 15-minute drive of Villa Carlotta and Villa del Balbianello. This hotel is 3 mi (4.9 km) from Villa Melzi and 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Bellagio Port.
Make yourself at home in one of the 192 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Use of pool umbrellas and sunbeds is available for a surcharge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve an onsite parking. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests up to 12 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free parking nearby
- -24-hour front desk
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas