Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Concord in Concord, you'll be in the business district, just a 4-minute walk from The Veranda and 12 minutes by foot from Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord. This hotel is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from University of California, Berkeley and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from California Grand Casino.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 329 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 42-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 mi.Dining
Enjoy Californian cuisine at Plate and Vine, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Concord? This hotel has facilities measuring 19000 square feet (1765 square meters), including a conference center. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Veranda - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sun Valley Mall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
California Grand Casino - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Contra Costa Canal Trail - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Pixieland - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Markham Regional Arboretum - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Newhall Community Park - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Ruth Bancroft Garden - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Lindsay Wildlife Museum - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Gardens at Heather Farm - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Broadway Plaza - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Sleep Train Pavilion - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Castle Rock Park - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Lafayette Gallery - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field) - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley) - 45.1 km / 28 mi
Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 48.4 km / 30.1 mi
Hayward, CA (HWD-Hayward Executive) - 56.7 km / 35.2 mi
San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 65.3 km / 40.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Concord is Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 5.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free train station pickup
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Number of floors - 11
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Year Built - 1982
- -Total number of rooms - 329
- -Conference space size (feet) - 19000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1765
- -Express check-out
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms