Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Strasbourg, Cerise Strasbourg is within a 15-minute drive of Covered Bridge and Alsatian Museum. This residence is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Tomi Ungerer Museum and 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include day beds, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Free parking nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas