Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Strasbourg (Orangerie), Le Jean-Sebastien Bach is within a 10-minute drive of Tomi Ungerer Museum and European Parliament. This 4-star residence is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Rohan Palace and 1.9 mi (3 km) from L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Take advantage of the residence's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 18 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.45 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)