Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Fosshotel Raudara, you'll be centrally located in Reykjavik, a 4-minute drive from Hallgrimskirkja and 6 minutes from Perlan. This family-friendly hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Reykjavik City Hall and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from National Museum of Iceland.
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Fosshotel Raudara. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Breakfast fee: between ISK 3000 and ISK 3500 for adults, ISK 1500 and ISK 1750 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ISK 1250 (one way), (from 12 to 15 years old)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 333 per accommodation, per night
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas