Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Isla Arena Plaza in Tierra Bomba Island, you'll be on the beach and within the vicinity of San Fernando Fort. This beach hotel is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Port of Cartagena and 9.3 mi (15 km) from Clock Tower.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 57 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include sofa beds and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurante serving guests of Hotel Isla Arena Plaza. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Playa de Punta Arena - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Neo-Gothic Church Ruins - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Nuevo Bosque Softball Stadium - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Promenade of La Castellana - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Clinica Blas de Lezo - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Jaime Moron Stadium - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
November 11th Stadium - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Estadio De Softbol De Chiquinquira - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Port of Cartagena - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Clinica Oftalmologica de Cartagena - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Clinica Cartagena del Mar - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Caribe Plaza - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Zapatos Viejos Monument - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
San Felipe de Barajas Castle - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Popa Convent - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Isla Arena Plaza is Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 8 AM.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Hotel Dorado Plaza
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Transfers to the property will be included for guests who register by 3PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: COP 6240 for adults and COP 3120 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free beach cabanas
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -One meeting room
- -Arcade/game room
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Children's club (free)
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 57
- -Beach towels