When you stay at Hotel Dorado Plaza Punta Arena in Tierra Bomba Island, you'll be on the beach and within the vicinity of San Fernando Fort. This beach hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Playa de Punta Arena and 9.3 mi (15 km) from Clock Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurante serving guests of Hotel Dorado Plaza Punta Arena. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Playa de Punta Arena - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Neo-Gothic Church Ruins - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Nuevo Bosque Softball Stadium - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Promenade of La Castellana - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Clinica Blas de Lezo - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Jaime Moron Stadium - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
November 11th Stadium - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Estadio De Softbol De Chiquinquira - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Port of Cartagena - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Clinica Oftalmologica de Cartagena - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Clinica Cartagena del Mar - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Caribe Plaza - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Zapatos Viejos Monument - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
San Felipe de Barajas Castle - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Popa Convent - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Dorado Plaza Punta Arena is Rafael Nunez Intl. Airport (CTG) - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Transfers to the property will be included for guests who register by 3 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free beach cabanas
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Beach towels
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Swim-up bar
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance