Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Cartagena Premium in Cartagena (Bocagrande), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Puerta del Reloj and San Felipe de Barajas Castle. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from San Pedro Claver Church and Convent and 6.8 mi (11 km) from Jaime Moron Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 140 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite with Spanish cuisine at Restaurante, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Cartagena? This hotel has 2099 square feet (195 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 12000 for adults and COP 12000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 20000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4000.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free reception
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas