Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City), Bantu Hotel By Faranda Boutique is within a 10-minute walk of Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. This historic hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from San Felipe de Barajas Castle and 5 mi (8.1 km) from Jaime Moron Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at El Cabildo, a restaurant which specializes in Caribbean cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4000.00 per accommodation, per night
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Wedding services
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool