Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Monterrey, you'll be centrally located in Cartagena, just a 3-minute walk from Puerta del Reloj and 12 minutes by foot from San Felipe de Barajas Castle. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from San Pedro Claver Church and Convent and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Jaime Moron Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while dial-up Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy local cuisine at BRASSERIE MONTAIGNE, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary English breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Parties and events are allowed on site.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Early check-in fee: COP 150000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: COP 150000 (subject to availability)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Water dispenser