When you stay at Hotel Issa in Vis, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Vis Harbor and Church of Vis. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Gradski Museum and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Zaglav Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Hotel Issa, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vis Harbor - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gradski Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Church of Vis - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Zaglav Beach - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Stiniva Cove Beach - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Brgujac Cove - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Srebrena Beach - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Kamenice Beach - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Komiza Harbor - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Kastel - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Mount Hum - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Split (SPU) - 79.7 km / 49.5 mi
Brac Island (BWK) - 101.7 km / 63.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Issa is Split (SPU).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 May, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 October, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30,00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Luggage storage