When you stay at Brooklands Hotel in Weybridge, you'll be in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Mercedes-Benz World and Brooklands Museum. This 4-star hotel is 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Thorpe Park and 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Chessington World of Adventures.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at 1907 Bar and Grill, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Weybridge? This hotel has facilities measuring 734 square feet (66 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mercedes-Benz World - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Brooklands Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Painshill Park - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
The Medicine Garden - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Cobham Training Centre - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The Lightbox - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Thorpe Park - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Woking Golf Club - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Sandown Park - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Wentworth Golf Club - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Kempton Racecourse - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Virginia Water - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Surrey Hills - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Chessington World of Adventures - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Hampton Court - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 36.1 km / 22.4 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 49.5 km / 30.7 mi
The preferred airport for Brooklands Hotel is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. For changes in the booking after check-in, this property charges full cost for early departure and the first night for no show.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 18 and GBP 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- Facilities fee: GBP 25 per person, per day and includes use of: sauna; spa tub; spa
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 66
- -Conference space size (feet) - 734
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby