Located in Winchester, Norton Park is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of North Wessex Downs and St Mary's Church. This 4-star hotel is 7 mi (11.2 km) from Bombay Sapphire Distillery and 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from University of Winchester.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Scene Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
North Wessex Downs - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Bombay Sapphire Distillery - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Whitchurch Silk Mill - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Finkley Down Farm - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
St Mary's Church - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Andover Museum and Museum of the Iron Age - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Gurkha Museum Winchester - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Winnall Moors Nature Reserve - 14.6 km / 9 mi
Royal Green Jackets Museum - 14.6 km / 9 mi
Westgate Museum - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Queen Eleanors Garden - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Royal Hampshire County Hospital - 15 km / 9.3 mi
King Alfred the Great Statue - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Sparsholt College - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Royal Hampshire County Hospital - Winchester Maternity - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
The preferred airport for Norton Park is Southampton (SOU) - 37.7 km / 23.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 12.00 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 0.01 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Full-service spa
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Mountain biking nearby