Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Narita Gateway Hotel in Narita, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Naritasan Shinshoji Temple and Shisui Premium Outlets. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Sakuranoyama Park and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Sakura-no-Yama Hill.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 307 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 10 km.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Senses serving guests of Narita Gateway Hotel. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Narita? This hotel has facilities measuring 173 square feet (16 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times, and a train station pick-up service is also provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sakuranoyama Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Sakura-no-Yama Hill - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Boso no Mura Open Air Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
National Museum of Japanese History - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Museum of Aeronautical Sciences - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Taiheiyo Club Narita Course - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Naritasan Calligraphy Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Naritasan Shinshoji Temple - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Narita Omotesando - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Narita Tourist Pavilion - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Naritasan Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Kuriyama Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Narita Yokan Museum - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Sanrizuka Goryo Ranch Memorial Hall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Museum of Aeronautical Sciences - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Ibaraki (IBR) - 60.3 km / 37.4 mi
The preferred airport for Narita Gateway Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1700 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 300 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Year Built - 1992
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Number of buildings/towers - 10
- -Total number of rooms - 307
- -Conference space size (feet) - 173
- -Free train station pickup
- -Conference space size (meters) - 16
- -Meeting rooms