International Garden Hotel Narita
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at International Garden Hotel Narita in Narita, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Boso no Mura Open Air Museum and National Museum of Japanese History. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Museum of Aeronautical Sciences and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Kuriyama Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 463 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a spa tub and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to get details. A scheduled power outage will take place on November 6, 2018 from 11:00 AM-1 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2300 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 300 per night (in/out privileges)
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 06 November 2018 to 06 November 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
- -Conference space
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet