Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport in Narita, you'll be near the airport and 9 minutes by car from Sakura-no-Yama Hill. This 4-star hotel is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Boso no Mura Open Air Museum and 1.8 mi (3 km) from National Museum of Japanese History.
Make yourself at home in one of the 548 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy Chinese cuisine at Baien, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times, and a train station pick-up service is also provided at no charge.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional fees may apply to children for items such as extra bedding and meals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Contact the property in advance to get details. The airport shuttle leaves to the hotel from Terminal 1 (Stop No. 16) and Terminal 2 (Stop No. 26). For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3400 for adults and JPY 1700 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1750 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1750 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 400 per day
- Pet fee: JPY 12096 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5000.0 per night
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free train station pickup
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)