Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Bexleyheath Marriott Hotel in Bexleyheath, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Bluewater Shopping Centre and O2 Arena. This 4-star hotel is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Greenwich Park and 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from National Maritime Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 142 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Cast Iron Grill, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Bexleyheath? This hotel has facilities measuring 6372.2 square feet (592 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bluewater Shopping Centre - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Greenwich Park - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Royal Observatory - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
O2 Arena - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
National Maritime Museum - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Old Royal Naval College - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
University of Greenwich - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Cutty Sark - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Brands Hatch Circuit - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Lakeside Shopping Centre - 18 km / 11.2 mi
One Canada Square - 19.3 km / 12 mi
London Stadium - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Westfield Stratford City - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
London Metropolitan University - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Dulwich Park - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 65.8 km / 40.9 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 100.8 km / 62.6 mi
The preferred airport for Bexleyheath Marriott Hotel is London (LGW-Gatwick).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 7.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 6 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Indoor pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Banquet hall
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 142
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6372.2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 592
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Meeting rooms