Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Classic Lodges - Grovefield House Hotel, Windsor in Slough, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 10-minute drive of Cliveden House and Maidenhead Railway Bridge (Maidenhead Viaduct). This 4-star hotel is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Windsor Castle and 8 mi (12.9 km) from Legoland.Rooms
Stay in one of 40 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This Edwardian hotel also features wedding services, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Hamilton Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Slough? This hotel has 140 square feet (13 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cliveden House - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Maidenhead Railway Bridge (Maidenhead Viaduct) - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Dorney Lake - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
All Saints' Church - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Eton College - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
St. Paul's Church (Slough) - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Eton High Street Shopping - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Windsor Bridge - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
St. Mary's Church (Slough) - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
St. Laurence Church - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Bekonscot Model Village - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Bray Marina - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
King Edward Court Shopping - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Windsor Royal Shopping Centre - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Longridge Activity Centre - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The preferred airport for Classic Lodges - Grovefield House Hotel, Windsor is London (LHR-Heathrow) - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 40
- -Year Built - 1904
- -Conference space size (feet) - 140
- -Conference space size (meters) - 13