Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Gouves, Mitsis Rinela Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive is a 4-minute drive from Dinosauria Park and 5 minutes from Cretaquarium. This 5-star resort is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Heraklion Archaeological Museum and 9.3 mi (15 km) from Natural History Museum of Crete.
Make yourself at home in one of the 442 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at MAIN RESTAURANT, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the beach bar or one of the 2 poolside bars. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -In-room accessibility
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -On private beach
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Beach bar
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas