Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at pentahotel Reading places you in the heart of Reading, within a 5-minute walk of Broad Street Mall and Hexagon. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Reading Civic Centre and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Reading Museum and Town Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 206 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room. Additional amenities at this hotel include shopping on site and a television in a common area.Dining
Stop by pentalounge for lunch, dinner, or brunch, where this restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Reading? This hotel has facilities measuring 5920 square feet (550 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Broad Street Mall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hexagon - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Reading Civic Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
John Lewis Reading - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Minster Church of St Mary the Virgin - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Oracle - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Reading Museum and Town Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Reading Central Library - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Forbury Gardens - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Giles-in-Reading Church - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Reading Abbey Ruins - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Berkshire Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Reading College - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Progress Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Museum of English Rural Life - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 45.8 km / 28.5 mi
Oxford (OXF) - 54.4 km / 33.8 mi
The preferred airport for pentahotel Reading is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Guests may request free late check-out at 3 PM on Sundays.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 25.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 45 per person (one-way)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 10 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Billiards or pool table
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Year Built - 1983
- -Total number of rooms - 206
- -Conference space size (meters) - 550
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5920
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms