Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Reading Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Reading, within a 5-minute drive of Madejski Stadium and Reading Abbey Ruins. This 4-star hotel is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from University of Reading and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Mapledurham House and Watermill.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 210 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Reading? This hotel has facilities measuring 4440 square feet (412 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Madejski Stadium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Progress Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
St. Giles-in-Reading Church - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Lagoona Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Minster Church of St Mary the Virgin - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Oracle - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Reading Civic Centre - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Museum of English Rural Life - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Hexagon - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Broad Street Mall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
University of Reading - 3.2 km / 2 mi
John Lewis Reading - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Reading Central Library - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Royal Berkshire Hospital - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Reading Abbey Ruins - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Reading Hotel is London (LHR-Heathrow) - 46.3 km / 28.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 5 and GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 15 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 35
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Conference space size (meters) - 412
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4440
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available