With a stay at Doubletree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth in Dartmouth (Harbourview), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Casino Nova Scotia and 7 minutes from Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk. This 4-star hotel is 6 mi (9.6 km) from Dartmouth Crossing and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Scotiabank Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 204 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at The Narrows Bistro, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dartmouth? This hotel has facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1208 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dartmouth Sportsplex - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Alderney Landing - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Canadian Legion Military Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ferry Terminal Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Angus L. Macdonald Bridge - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dartmouth Heritage Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Little Dutch Church - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Albro Lake Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Saint Patrick's Church - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
St George's Round Church - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Halifax Ferry Terminal - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Maritime Museum of the Atlantic - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
HMCS Sackville - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Halifax City Hall - 3.1 km / 2 mi
C.S.S. Acadia - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Doubletree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth is Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
- Tax ID - 808-808-521 RT0004. This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. This property requires a CAD 250 per night security deposit for all guests paying by Canadian Visa or Mastercard debit card. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per night
- Breakage deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
- 2 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 15 for adults and CAD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 14.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Swimming pool
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1208
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Eco-friendly cleaning products used
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage