Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Doubletree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth in Dartmouth (Harbourview), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk and Scotiabank Centre. This 4-star hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Halifax Citadel and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Public Gardens Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 204 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, The Narrows, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dartmouth? This hotel has facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1208 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dartmouth Sportsplex - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Alderney Landing - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Canadian Legion Military Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ferry Terminal Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Angus L. Macdonald Bridge - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dartmouth Heritage Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Albro Lake Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Halifax Ferry Terminal - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Historic Properties - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Art Gallery of Nova Scotia - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Province House - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Nova Scotia College of Art and Design - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Grand Parade - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Maritime Museum of the Atlantic - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Anna Leonowens Gallery - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Doubletree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth is Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must present a valid credit card at check-in, or pay a CAD 250 deposit by cash or debit card. Debit credit cards issued by Canadian banks are processed as debit cards, and are not considered valid credit cards. Cash or debit deposits are refundable approximately 15 minutes after check-out, pending room inspection.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
- Cash Breakage deposit: CAD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 15 for adults and CAD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 14.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Swimming pool
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Shared microwave
- -Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1208
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage