Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center in East Brunswick, you'll be in the business district, a 5-minute drive from Rutgers New Brunswick and 7 minutes from Rutgers University, Busch Campus. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Albany Street Bridge and 2.5 mi (4 km) from George St - Monument Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 393 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in East Brunswick? This hotel has facilities measuring 14940 square feet (1388 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
George St - Monument Square - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
United Methodist Church at New Brunswick - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Rutgers Gardens - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
First Reformed Church - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
State Theater - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
George Street Playhouse - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Christ Church New Brunswick - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Kilmer Square - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Albany Street Bridge - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kirkpatrick Chapel - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Rutgers University Geology Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Rutgers New Brunswick - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Saint Peter's University Hospital - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional) - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Linden, NJ (LDJ) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Princeton, NJ (PCT) - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal) - 57.4 km / 35.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center is Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 14940
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1388
- -Number of meeting rooms - 45
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available