Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Gästehaus Lütten Klein in Rostock, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Warnemunde Beach and Rostock Port. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from IGA Park and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Shipbuilding and Maritime Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 340 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Gästehaus Lütten Klein, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shipbuilding and Maritime Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
IGA Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Warnemunde Beach - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Wilhelmshöhe - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Meyers Mill - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Rostock Art Museum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Warnemuende Church - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Warnemuende Kur Park - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Warnemuende Lighthouse - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Rostock Port - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Marina Warnemuende - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Conventer Atrium - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Zoo Rostock - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Ostseestadion - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Volkstheater Rostock - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
The preferred airport for Gästehaus Lütten Klein is Rostock (RLG-Laage) - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 11
- -Year Built - 1972
- -Total number of rooms - 340
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms