137 Pillars House
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at 137 Pillars House, you'll be centrally located in Chiang Mai, within a 15-minute drive of Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center and Chiang Mai National Museum. This 5-star hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Wat Chiang Man and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Chiang Mai Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers are provided.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy Thai cuisine at The Dining Room, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 765.50 for adults and THB 382.75 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1120-1531 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 4,748 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- -One meeting room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas