When you stay at Chiang Mai Hill in Chiang Mai, you'll be on the Strip, within a 10-minute walk of MAYA Lifestyle Shopping Center and Chiang Mai University. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Nimman Road and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Chiang Mai Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 249 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Sui Sen Tei, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
MAYA Lifestyle Shopping Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chiang Mai University - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Think Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nimman Road - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
One Nimman - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Ton Payom Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Museum of World Insects and Natural Wonders - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Centre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Chiang Mai National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Chiang Mai Zoo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Wat Jed Yot - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Chiangmai Ram Hospital - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Wat Lok Moli - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Wat Suan Dok - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for Chiang Mai Hill is Chiang Mai Intl. Airport (CNX) - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1400
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 750.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: THB 180 for adults and THB 90 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 150 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 2