Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh - Brownstone - University in Raleigh (Southwest Raleigh), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Pullen Park and North Carolina Museum of History. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Marbles Kids Museums and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Raleigh Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 190 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Harvest Grille, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Theatre in the Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pullen Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Joel Lane Museum House - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Reynolds Coliseum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Raleigh Little Theater - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Raleigh Rose Garden - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
CAM Raleigh - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
WRAL Azalea Gardens - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Raleigh City Hall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
North Carolina Museum of History - 2 km / 1.3 mi
North Carolina State Capitol - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
North Carolina General Assembly - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Crank Arm Brewing Company - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Capitol Area Visitor Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Supreme Court of North Carolina - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh - Brownstone - University is Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.) - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 17 for adults, USD 7 and USD 17 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 3.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7800
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available