Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Apart Altamira places you in the heart of Santiago, within a 15-minute walk of Santiago Town Square and Plaza de la Constitucion. This aparthotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Palacio de la Moneda and 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from San Cristobal Hill.
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
This aparthotel was built in 2008.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Self parking fee: CLP 15000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 12000.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Airport transportation
- -Front desk (limited hours)