Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Casaltura The Boutique Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Santiago, a 3-minute drive from Santiago Town Square and 9 minutes from Palacio de la Moneda. This hostel is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from San Cristobal Hill and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Plaza de la Constitucion.
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: CLP 8000 per 24 hours
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas