Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Jiva Hill Resort - Genève in Crozet, you'll be on a lake, within a 5-minute drive of National Nature Reserve of High Jura Mountain and Monts Jura. This 5-star hotel is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Palexpo and 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from United Nations European Headquarters.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and a health club. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Jiva, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Crozet? This hotel has facilities measuring 3228 square feet (300 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Nature Reserve of High Jura Mountain - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Monts Jura - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Microcosm - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Chateau de Voltaire - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Ferney-Voltaire Market - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Balexert - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Geneva Arena - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Franchises Park - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Palexpo - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Broken Chair Sculpture - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
ICT Discovery - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
United Nations European Headquarters - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Centre International de Conferences Geneve - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Palace of Nations - 14.5 km / 9 mi
The preferred airport for Jiva Hill Resort - Genève is Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times and massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27.50 for adults and EUR 14 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 75 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Golf course on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Electric car charging station
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Poolside bar - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Outdoor entertainment area
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3228
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference space size (meters) - 300
- -Wheelchair accessible parking